We are thrilled to welcome you to our Southern inspired farm.
We have handplanted 1000s of seeds to offer you a peaceful experience cutting locally grown flowers.
There will be a variety of dahlias, zinnias, sunflowers, cosmos, and other flowers.
Dates and Time
We expect to be open from August till the first frost. The dates and times will vary from week to week.
We want to ensure that there are plenty of flowers available, so there might be breaks to allow for new flowers to bloom.
The best way to know when we’re going to be open, is to follow us on social media and/or sign up for our email updates.
The times will be in the mornings and/or early evenings to avoid the hottest part of the day. It’s better for you and for the flowers.
Everyone needs to purchase a ticket prior to arriving at the farm.
U-Pick Flower Ticket: The cost for picking flowers will be $30 flat. This includes a 32oz souvenir cup and a bottle of water.
Companion Ticket: The cost for a companion or to just look around the farm will be $10 flat which includes a bottle of water.
Kids five and under: Free. Kids get to pick one free flower from the kids flower bed.
*All sales are final. You are able to change your event time until inside 24 hours of the event. Reschedules will be offered based on availability due to inclement weather or if you have a scheduling conflict.
How it works
- You will book your ticket(s) online to secure your date and two hour time block.
- Check-in upon arrival, where you will receive your bottle of water and souvenir cup (if picking flowers).
- We have garden snips for you to borrow, and we have rulers to help guide you on where to cut the stems.
- Take your time and walk through the 16 125ft rows of bright and colorful flowers. Fill your cup with your favorites. Please limit two to three dahlias per cup. We ask that you respect the flowers and only cut what you plan to take home.
- Feel free to take pictures around the flowers before heading home. We’d love to see your photos, so please tag us when you share to social media. (*No professional photography allowed when we’re open to the general public. Click here if you’re a photographer.)
- Once your are done, return your snips and enjoy your freshly cut bouquet.
What to bring during your visit to the farm
First and foremost, bring OFF! Our property lines the Bear River Canal, so there can be mosquitoes.
Sunscreen! We also recommend wearing a hat, as the flower fields are in full sun.
Bring extra water or drinks.
You are welcome to bring a blanket and picnic/snacks.
Expectations and rules for the farm
This is an active farm. There will be bugs (bring OFF!), bees, and possibly other critters.
They aren’t lookin’ for trouble, so please leave them be and move onto another flower or row.
Wear appropriate clothing to visit the farm.
The ground is rough and uneven in areas, so be aware, watch your step, and wear closed toe shoes.
Unfortunately, we do not allow pets on the farm during the flower events.
Parents of little ones:
We LOVE children, which is why we dedicated a flower area specifically for them. That being said, please keep a watchful eye on them. Please do not allow them to pick and pull on the flowers or trample through the rows.
We reserve the right to charge additional fees for any damage caused by children.
A gentle reminder, our farm is a peaceful place for all. Unruly children and their parents may be asked to leave.
If you’d like to book the u-pick flower garden for a private event, please feel free to contact us here.