We want everyone to have a wonderful time on the farm – please be sure to follow all safety guidelines.
- Remember that our fields are in their natural state so watch and observe where you step and walk.
- Watch out for hoses, landscape fabric, stumps, rocks, holes in the ground, and weeds.
- Please not running or horseplaying.
- Please do not walk through the flower beds.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No pets allowed on the farm or left in your vehicle.
- Please be extremely careful with your vehicle. Look twice before backing up, and drive SLOWLY. Our parking lot is a grass field which can become muddy with rain/snow. If your vehicle becomes stuck, you are responsible for getting your vehicle towed.